Sunday, September 12, 2004

Forgiveness, again and again...

Encounters: "FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO HAPPINESS"
(A COURSE IN MIRACLES - Lesson 121 -p214)


"A judge gives forgiveness by freeing people; a mother forgives the villain who slew her teen-aged daughter; a father's first words when learning of his baby's murder was that he forgave the perpetrator; and on and on it goes."

Forgiveness is my only function, and it all comes back to me as forgiveness for my self for all of my imperfections. My only goal is the peace of God - a peace that passes all understanding. Forgiveness is the way to peace.
--- © by Ray Hart

1 Comments:

Blogger mejblogger said...

Yes Erx.. I agree. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Erx blog is erx.blogspot.com

September 17, 2004 at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home